Posts Tagged new home
I came across this blog post on Active Rain today and thought I’d share it with you. It’s some good advice about getting a home inspection, even if you are buying a home from a home builder. Having bought new and pre-owned, I can say with personal experience that a home inspector is worth every penny. My experience has been that many builders cut corners here and there and the problems don’t rear their ugly head until after your new home warranty is expired. Also, many homeowners make “improvements” to their home that are shortcuts to doing it right. Electrical, plumbing, etc. My advice is always get a home inspection done, new or pre-owned.
- “Consumer Protection With Home Inspection” Law Impacts Homebuyers (eon.businesswire.com)
- Questions to Ask During a Home Inspection (brighthub.com)
- The ins, outs of a home inspection (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Home Inspection or Appraisal: What’s the Difference? ASHI Sets the Record Straight for Homeowners and Buyers (eon.businesswire.com)
- How To Choose A Home Inspector (chicagonow.com)